Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Amendment Re: World's Finest Baby

Notice: I erred in my previous statement re: Arlo Lutzenberger being the sole finest baby in the land. Please strike that statement and amend it to include the other finest baby in the land, one Madeleine Brouillard of the glorious and currently chilly state of Washington, beloved and cherubic rosy-cheeked child of my favorite cousin Liza Ragan and my favorite eventual-cousin-in-law Robert Brouillard. Madeleine's current favorite activity, according to her Grandma, one Nancy Murray of Faixfax, CA, winner of the gold medal in Grandmothering (previously held by one Mary E. Murray of Pleasant Hill, CA; soon to be contested by one Barbara Jean Schatz of San Jose, CA) is hiding behind a couch and then jumping up to gleefully surprise people. Miss Madeleine is also an excellent eater and sleeper, and has an adorable habit of resting her clasped hands on her belly in quiet contemplation.

Please allow this amendment to clear uo any misunderstandings regarding the finest baby(ies) in the land.

Note: All bets are off once my baby is born.

1 comment:

JP said...

Geez, Kate, I can't believe you would cave like that.